The Performance Climate System is a highly acclaimed & effective performance improvement tool. It is unique in measuring the critical elements of climate and leadership that are the true drivers of team and organisational performance.
PCS has been developed and researched over 15 years, used over 25,000 times in more than 20 countries and is the tool of choice for organisations serious about performance improvement. ‘Climate, the specific mood of a team or organisation, is the single biggest factor impacting overall team performance and is directly influenced by the leader’s behaviour towards their team. Measuring climate helps to understand and improve both leadership effectiveness and team performance”
How PCS Helps:
– Provides powerful insights for organisations and leaders, helping them target improvement and change in the right areas.
– Empowers leaders and teams to take shared ownership and responsibility for development conversations and action planning.
– Improves understanding and connection between leaders and their teams, acting as a highly effective engagement tool.
– Measures the impact of training and development, demonstrating a return on investment for training spend.
– Provides vital information to organisations, teams and leaders, improving leadership capability and overall team performance.
– Identifies gaps in perception between leader and team members to drive clear improvement planning.
– Enables meaningful comparisons across teams and functions; tracking improvements over time.