Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I list my business on the Veteran Owned UK Directory?
– To join up, you can hit the “+ Add Listing” button at the top of any page. You can also hit the button at the bottom of the Home or About Us pages.
Is your payment secure?
– This website uses an encrypted connection and secure payment processor from Stripe. Stripe is trusted by companies like Facebook, Kickstarter, and Unicef. Your payment information will never be stored on our website.
How do I search for All Listings in the Directory?
– To view all the listings, simply click the Search All button to display every listing we have.
How can I claim my business so I can make changes?
– Click the “Own or Work Here – Claim Now” box in the bottom right hand corner and then follow the instructions. You will need to create an account if you don’t already have one. Simply add your email address and Username and a password will be emailed to that email address. Once you have logged in, you can then hit the “Own or Work Here – Claim Now” box and complete the details so we can approve your claim.
For Evidence, please use the owner name and email address you used to originally register with VOUK. If you can’t remember them, please provide any other details to prove you are part of the business you are claiming.
Once your claim is approved, you can manage your listing yourself and have full control.
How do I cancel my listing subscription?
– You can cancel your Subscription from within your User Dashboard (Click on your username at the top of the page).
Simply click Subscriptions from the left hand menu and then choose Unsubscribe
How do I change my Membership level? what is viagra and how does it work
– You can change your membership level from within your User Dashboard and then Listing.
We show you how in this short video: